Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween





























Logan loved halloween and was even willing to leave his costume on when he saw everyone else in them and when he got candy for wearing it! YEAH! Kelli (my sister) made these costumes for her twin boys and herself, so Logan got to be both! We went trunk or treating with Becca and then went around our neighborhood a little bit with Diane. Far mor and Far Far (Gary and Christina) were able to come out and have some fun with us. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Anna M. said...

He is the CUTEST scarecrow I have ever seen! Love the tin man costume too! =)

Adam and Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are the cutest ever!!! I totally love it. What darling costumes and darling people to go in them. LOVE IT!

Adam and Tiffany said...

Yes, stop by and get it, I still have it.

Christina said...

I went back to your blog today and to my nice surprise one of my favorite songs of Abba's was playing. Logan is soo cute!

Marti Christensen said...

You guys look great. Miss you